Thursday, December 7, 2023
10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Iowa Hospital Association
This session will discuss recent updates to CMS regulations and interpretative guidelines including the new interpretative guidelines for Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement, evidence-based practices in managing obstetric emergencies, CMS expectations for maternal obstetric emergencies, COVID-19 vaccination changes and implementation of new patient rights in the condition of participation for CAH.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe CMS expectations for emergency preparedness testing exercises.
- Discuss how to stay current with CMS changes.
- Discuss what minimum requirements are to comply with EMTALA in obstetrical emergencies.
- Explain the new CAH conditions of participation of patient rights.
- Describe the new interpretative guidelines for Quality Assessment and Performance Programs.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Chief medical officers, Chief nursing officers, Compliance officers and legal counsel, Nurse Leaders, Physicians, Quality professionals and risk managers, and Safety officers.