Thursday, December 7, 2023-Friday, December 8, 2023
Mississippi Hospital Association
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Certificate program is designed to equip leaders, staff, nurses, clinicians, and physicians with knowledge, strategies to interpersonally grow and meet the demands of today’s healthcare environment. Badge earners who participate in this interactive certificate program will develop the ability to be a more inclusive leader.
- Learners participate in a peer development environment with scenario-based learnings and summary evaluations
- Industry perspectives shared from leading healthcare organizations
- Participants complete 6 training hours in a live virtual conference event or self-study virtual recap sessions for a total of 6 training hours.
- Course is Patient Experience Continuing Education Credit Certified (PXE)
- Participants retain access to a customized learning portal to support continued application and sustainability
At the conslusion of the certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand the baseline concepts of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Apply cultural humility practices to create better patient and interpersonal relationships that lead to improved care
- Describe practices for inclusive environments and strategies to combat incivility
- Explore and apply principles of inclusive leadership
Who Should Attend
Hospital professionals who are interested and envested in creating a diverse, equitible and inclusive work environment.