Thursday, October 19, 2023
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
Each facility is responsible for compliance with survey data submission. All Wisconsin Medicare certified hospitals, including psychiatric hospitals, are required to report survey data to the Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center (WHAIC) annually, based on their Fiscal Year End.
WHAIC collects data pursuant to Chapter 153 of the State Statutes and subject to all terms and conditions as described in ss. DHS 120. Failure to comply with the reporting requirements may result in financial penalties to the organization.
- Understand how your survey data is used in on-line publications, PricePoint, and other data deliverables.
- Understand the requirements to comply with the timeliness of the survey’s according to the calendar.
- Understand the various types of survey data we collect, how to use the website and where to find information.
- Review your roles and registration, new reports, and edits.
- Review any changes expected and/or planned intent.
Who Should Attend
Primary and Secondary Survey contacts, benefit analysts, financial analysts, accountants, any CFO’s.
This webinar is complimentary.