Thursday, October 12, 2023
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Coaching staff to higher levels of performance is one of the most important skill sets a leader must have. No one ever said leading was easy or comfortable, especially when a critical conversation needs to occur. This interactive session will provide practical strategies to help you become a more effective communicator, as well as provide hands-on practice in conflict management.
This session is part of a comprehensive webinar series hosted Huron in partnership with the Wisconsin Hospital Association. This four-part, one-hour webinar series is designed to equip healthcare professionals like you with invaluable insights, best practices, and the latest industry trends. Learn from leading industry experts and prominent thought leaders as they share practical applications for improved outcomes.
Webinar Series Benefits
- Gain expert perspectives from renowned healthcare leaders and subject matter experts
- Discover innovative strategies and solutions to pressing challenges
- Access valuable resources and practical tools to enhance your skills
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs) for each webinar attended (CME, CNE, CPE)
To access the webinar series flyer, please click here.
- Articulate the patient safety communication challenges within the current healthcare environment
- List evidence-based benefits for building a culture of safety with effective communication
- Describe incivility in the workplace and its negative impacts
- Demonstrate setting expectations and delivering difficult messages
Who Should Attend
All WHA Hospital and Corporate Members
This webinar is complimentary.