Thursday, November 9, 2023
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Turbulent times call for responsive healthcare leaders. Flexibility as leaders is as important as flexibility for our workforce. Are you leading with norms that are no longer valued by the current workforce? This session is focused on workforce (re)attraction and (re)engagement. Responding and adapting to change as new values and new employee expectations arise requires a paradigm shift for leaders. Will you be ready?
This session is part of a comprehensive webinar series hosted Huron in partnership with the Wisconsin Hospital Association. This four-part, one-hour webinar series is designed to equip healthcare professionals like you with invaluable insights, best practices, and the latest industry trends. Learn from leading industry experts and prominent thought leaders as they share practical applications for improved outcomes.
Webinar Series Benefits
- Gain expert perspectives from renowned healthcare leaders and subject matter experts
- Discover innovative strategies and solutions to pressing challenges
- Access valuable resources and practical tools to enhance your skills
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs) for each webinar attended (CME, CNE, CPE)
To access the webinar series flyer, please click here.
- Understand what is important to your workforce
- Uncover methods that respond to what your workforce values
Who Should Attend
All WHA Hospital and Corporate Members
This webinar is complimentary.