Share to Compare Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey Now Open
Benchmarking provided by WHA premier partner LMC Insurance
Since 1981, WHA has provided its members with employee benefit and insurance advisory services – first through its wholly-owned subsidiary and now through LMC Insurance & Risk Management (formally ISG Advisors). As WHA’s Premier Partner, LMC provides WHA members with industry-leading insurance, risk management and employee benefit programs. LMC’s health care team helps hospitals and health systems navigate today’s complex benefits and insurance markets with thoughtful strategic planning and technology-based solutions.
One of LMC’s key goals is to provide meaningful information and advice to help WHA members make better-informed benefits decisions. To achieve that goal, LMC invites you to participate in this year’s employee benefit survey.
Employee benefits are important for your recruiting and retention efforts, but it is also a significant expense. To ensure you are providing benefits that are both competitive and economical, it helps to know how your benefits compare to other hospitals and other employers in your geographic area.
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions?
- How do my employee benefits compare to other employers?
- What types of things are employers doing in the post health care reform era?
- Are my wellness and disease management plans on par with my peers?
- What is the prevalence of high-deductible health plans?
- What cost control strategies have other employers been using?
- For 13 years, LMC Insurance & Risk Management has partnered with a highly-respected third party actuarial firm to provide valuable benchmarking. Called Share to Compare, this annual survey provides valuable benchmarking data that will help you make appropriate changes to your plans without compromising your ability to attract and retain your most valuable asset, your employees.
More information about this survey is provided at www.lmcins.com/share-to-compare.html. WHA members who complete the survey will receive their own customized benchmarking results detailing how their benefits compare to other hospitals and how they compare to other employers in the Midwest and nationally.
Questions about the survey may be directed to Ali Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This story originally appeared in the April 27, 2018 edition of WHA Newsletter