RWHC to Host First Health and Community Economic Development Webinar
The Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative will host a complimentary webinar focused on housing and hospitals in Wisconsin on May 25.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What housing issues are facing rural Wisconsin?
- How do we engage the community around housing issues?
- What has worked to combat housing issues in rural Wisconsin?
- How does housing impact health outcomes?
- How does housing impact healthcare, including financially?
- How have rural hospitals engaged in their communities to address housing issues?
The target audience for this webinar includes health care employees interested in growing their economic development knowledge around housing. Roles may include but are not limited to CEO, business development, community engagement, community relations, public relations, population health and development. Economic development practitioners interested in learning how to partner with health care institutions to solve local issues such as housing would also benefit from this webinar.
Housing + Hospitals in Rural Wisconsin
Tuesday, May 25
9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
For more information and to register, click here
This story originally appeared in the May 06, 2021 edition of WHA Newsletter