Friday, March 15, 2024-Saturday, March 16, 2024
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Physician leaders must represent both clinical and management interests. They must problem solve, lead their clinical colleagues and manage needed change in a rapidly evolving health care environment.
The annual WHA Physician Leadership Development Conference is an opportunity for Wisconsin hospitals and health systems to offer their physicians CME-qualifying education focused on developing their leadership skills.
Please see Agenda for objectives and descriptions of the presentations.
Who Should Attend
- Developing Physician Leaders, including:
- Any physician who has recently taken on a leadership/management role
- Any physician with leadership/management potential
- Any physician who needs assistance making the transition from clinician to leader
- Senior Physician Leaders, including:
- Any seasoned physician leader interested in enhancing his/her leadership skills
- Chief Medical Officers; VPMAs; Chiefs of Staff; Department Chairs; Medical Directors
- Non-clinical, senior-level hospital or health system administrators/executives who accompany one or more physicians to the conference