Monday, October 30, 2023
7:30 AM-3:30 PM
This year's summit will feature reports from WCMEW’s workforce strategic planning group.
In addition, attendees will hear from healthcare professionals on success stories on meeting workforce challenges, including:
- Career ladders and learning opportunities in healthcare
- The UW’s Wisconsin Academy for Rural Medicine
- Wisconsin’s graduate medical education grants to grow our own physicians
- Department of Public Instruction’s Patient Careers Pathways
- The Green Bay Healthcare Alliance’s clinical training collaborative
- Meeting regional workforce APC needs in Southwest Wisconsin: WisPACT@UW-Platteville
- Wisconsin RN Workforce Supply and Demand Forecast
- Primary Care Pharmacy Practice
Last year’s Summit drew over 100 attendees, and this year’s event will feature even more opportunities to engage, strategize, and learn.
Why should I attend? The Summit will highlight:
Please join us for a Welcome Reception on Sunday, October 29 at 7:00PM.
- Wisconsin’s current and future workforce challenges.
- Real-world examples of innovations in our education and training pipeline.
- How communities are finding ways to attract and retain their healthcare workforce now and into the future.
- How we can work together to build the future workforce we need.
- Provide interdisciplinary, cross-sector attendees with ample opportunities to network, share successes and challenges, and participate in forming new and creative solutions.
At the conclusion of this year's summit, participants will have knowledge on the various initiatives from WCMEW's workforces strategic planning group.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals and educators
$50/Student, with hospital sponsorship