Physician Leadership Development Conference, Kohler, WI - Register Today!
WHA is once again proud to be offering the Physician Leadership Development Conference in Kohler, WI on March 13 & 14, 2020. Check out this outstanding lineup:
- Dr. David Nash headlines Friday morning. Dr. Nash is an amazing speaker, and to some, the leading expert on the role of physician leaders in providing value-based care.
- Dr. Scott Rathgaber, Gundersen Health System CEO, will discuss his physician leadership journey from clinician to the CEO suite.
- Dr. Jay Bhatt, AHA CMO, and Elisa Arespacochaga, vice president of the AHA’s Physician Alliance, will lead a session on physician burnout titled “Regular or Extra Crispy? Lessons from the Field in Addressing Burnout.”
- Bill Benjamin, a scientist at the Institute for Health and Human Potential, will discuss emotional intelligence.
- Marty Martin, Director of DePaul University’s Health Sector Management MBA Program, will discuss physician performance management.
- Eric Borgerding, WHA president & CEO, will give an advocacy update during Friday’s lunch focused on key issues impacting care delivery.
In response to attendee feedback, we have added additional speakers on Friday. Saturday morning will feature two educational tracks – one for developing physician leaders and another for senior physician leaders.
Please take a few moments to review the conference brochure
and secure your hotel room today!
This story originally appeared in the January 30, 2020 edition of WHA Newsletter