WHA Adds to On-demand Learning Center
Following are some additions this week to WHA’s new On-demand Learning Center. Click here to find these titles and more.
- Caring for Self in a Public Health Pandemic This webinar will focus on self-care for all health care professionals and staff, from housekeepers to physicians serving on the front lines. Practical steps for caring for self during a public health pandemic requires intentional planning on the part of health care staff members. The primary focus of the webinar will include mental and emotional health, as well as ways to strengthen resilience and encouragement among the health care team.
- Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce, Telemedicine & Increased Patient Load (from Corporate Member Nutanix) Ensuring that your infrastructure can support a remote workforce, telemedicine and drastically increased patient load due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How are physicians being affected by COVID-19? (from Corporate Member Merritt Hawkins) This webinar explores how physicians are being affected by COVID-19 and the results of the recent Physicians Foundation “pulse” survey.
- Duke University Resiliency Webinar Series: Signature Strengths at Work and Practicing Safe Stress & the Science of Sleep
- Leading through COVID-19 and beyond (from Corporate Member Kahler Slater Research compendium for the latest thinking on reactivation planning and mid- and long-term planning to manage micro-surges while preventing a resurgence.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Health Disparities: Strategies for Addressing Health Equity
- Prioritizing Essential Care in the Wake of COVID-19: Best Practices & Strategies for Healthcare Systems
- COVID-19 and Coding Applications
This story originally appeared in the May 21, 2020 edition of WHA Newsletter