WHA Quality Recognizes Highly Engaged Hospitals
Health care quality is a top priority in Wisconsin hospitals. Hospital Leaders, providers, and staff experienced another unprecedented year with continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, and yet, they met the challenge with patient safety at the forefront of everything they did.
This year we are excited to recognize several hospitals that were highly engaged in WHA’s quality initiative and event offerings. Thank you for your dedication to quality improvement and patient safety efforts.
- Bellin Hospital
- Black River Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
- Fort HealthCare
- Grant Regional Health Center
- Hayward Area Memorial Hospital & Water’s Edge
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
- Marshfield Medical Center
- Marshfield Medical Center – Beaver Dam
- Memorial Hospital of Lafayette Co.
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
- Southwest Health
- The Richland Hospital, Inc.
- Tomah Health
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter
- Upland Hills Health, Inc.
The WHA quality team is grateful for the passion, compassion, adaptability, and resilience of all health care professionals throughout the state devoted to serving their patients and communities.