Substance Use Disorders Management Boot Camp - Save the Dates!
Mark your calendar and plan to join the Substance Use Disorders Management Boot Camp conference Thursday, May 4 and Friday, May 5, 2023.
- Who: Intended for clinicians in primary care settings who wish to expand knowledge related to the medical management of opioid and alcohol use disorders
- What: This training aims to enhance confidence and competencies related to the management of substance use disorders in general medical settings. Through case-based and interactive didactic content, the workshop will explore issues related to assessment, monitoring, prevention, and management in the setting of unhealthy substance use.
- When: May 4 -5, 2023
- Where: UW-Stout in Menomonie, WI
- Things to do in the area:
- Registration link coming soon!
For more details click here
or contact RHeSUS Program Director Jill Lindwall
or Protea Outreach Coordinator Kathleen Maher
Training made possible by the Wisconsin Rural Health and Substance Use Clinical Support Program (RHeSUS). Funding was provided by the UW School of Medicine and Public Health from the Wisconsin Partnership Program (WPP).